Monday, October 6, 2008

Thank You for Helping to Spread the Word of Cupcake Provocateur`

I am soooooooo excited!!!!!! I have been waiting and waiting to finally post a few of the features I have been working on!!!!!


Please check out my features of some wonderful and talented people who took the time to help me get my CP aprons professionaly on the scene!!!!


Below are a list of the people and companies I have featured tonight:

*Eva from Little Lily Designs for providing her lovely hair designs for the "Farmer's Daughter" apron shoot and for find the lovely model Brenda Lee!

*EML Photos for taking the amazing pictures of the "Farmer's Daughter" photo shoot!

*Pin-up model Brenda Lee for being so great to work with!

*Bernie Dexter for being a lovely model to work with!

*Dayna from All Things Sweet for making the yummiest jewelry!

All the above mentioned contact information are at the end of each of their features.

I will be adding these features to my website www.cupcakeprovocateur,com as well.