Saturday, August 8, 2009

Happy Birtday Cupcake Provocateur!

We are Celebrating The 1st Year of www.cupcakeprovocateur.com!

Boy has the past year flown by, it feels like yesterday I was making aprons and frosting cupcakes....actually that really was yesterday! Yes, it has really been one year today and I'm still enjoying every minute of it!Time flys when your having fun. Special thanks to all the wonderful people I have met along my little journey that have supported my ideas and creations and a very special thanks to my family for putting up with my spontaneous creativity :)



Here's to the future!








P.S.
The winner of the Apron Fest 09 giveaway will announced on Monday!

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

Happy Birthday!!!

Cupcake Provocateur said...

Thank you Rebecca :)

Le Core Femme said...

Yay.. Congrats!
Happy Birthday!
Here's to celebrating many more!

Huggs,
Tonya

Anonymous said...

nice, i just added a lot of bran-new emo backgrounds 4 my blog
http://www.emo-backgrounds.info