Thursday, August 13, 2009

Joey's Cheesecake Recipe

So for quite a few years I have been hearing about this amazing Cheesecake Recipe my Father in Law (aka. dad) is known for. Recently I had the privilege of observing the master in action making this elusive cheesecake.


Recipe was featured in a local Firehouse Cookbook


Recipe
This cheesecake has a smooth velvety texture with warm vanilla undertones and with a small crunch of the gram cracker crust makes for a delightful dessert. I also love the rustic look of the gram cracker crust, quite impressive!

And yes..."This Is A Really Great Dessert"

Recipe Link
Recipe

4 comments:

*angie cupcake* said...

Ooooh I'm so going to try that recipe. I LOVE cheesecake!

Cupcake Provocateur said...

It came out so good......let me know how it comes out :)

joann said...

THIS IS A WOWIE FOR ME <3<3<3 SOUNDS JUST LIKE MINE WHICH WOULD MAKE THIS DE LISH ! THIS IS A WINNER IN MY BOOKS .. U GO JOEY !

joann said...

this is a WOWIE OF A RECIPE .. A MUST TRY ... Sounds just like my NY Cheesecake which would make this DE LISH !