Thursday, August 13, 2009

An Ode To My Mother


This is a non-related Cupcake, apron, retro, foodie post.....and in a way it is.


Moms don't get the thanks they deserve and though it is not Mother's Day.... sometimes the best way to show someone you care can be on a very ordinary day.

I would like to take the time to give thanks to my Mother who taught me allot of different things in life from cooking, crafting, starting a business and the art of "if you want something done right... do it yourself" but most of all thanks for putting up with me and believing I could accomplish anything even when I didn't. You always have a knack of letting me know that your still here <3




Me and My Best Friend

3 comments:

*angie cupcake* said...

Awww look at cute little you! And your mom is beautiful!

Cupcake Provocateur said...

Thank you loveie.....she was the most amazing person :)

joann said...

OMG YOUR MOM IS JUST BEAUTIFUL , AND YOU ARE A CHIP OFF THE OLD BLOCK .. LOVIE YOU ....