Monday, January 24, 2011

Get to know our Models

We will be launching a new page on our website this week devoted to our beautiful pinup models.  Now you can get to know them a little better and see additioanl photos of them posing in their favorite Cupcake Provocateur aprons!
 
Lets get to know Betty Red Model of the week 01/16/10:
 Photo by: Art & Soul Photography

  • Likes: I'm a music lover,  candy junkie, art collector, shoe addict and crime show connoisseur.

  • Dislikes: Bacon (gross), snakes (eeek!) and flying (major eeeek!).

  • Music: Music is my biggest inspiration, I would be lost without it. I grew up listening to the greats Elvis, Richie Valens, Eddie Cochran, Johhny Cash, Wanda Jackson, Fats Domino...I could go on for days!

  • Books: I LOVE to read, biographies, fiction, classics...love it all! I'm not going to lie...I do love a good story about vampires too. :D

  • Occupation: When I'm not in front of the camera I work in a cute little kitchen store - making cupcakes and selling Le Crueset.

  • Aspiring to be: The best person I can be!

  • Role model: My Gramps...and Betty Grable

  • Quote: "Life is a Dream with a V8 engine" - Elvis Presley

  • Something surprising: I was born a blond!

  • Special talents: I can hula hoop like a pro! I have also been involved with theater since I was little - I love being on stage! 

  • 3 words: Live, Laugh, Love!

  • Why you love modeling for Cupcake Provocateur: Cynthia is professional and friendly, a total doll really! Not to mention the aprons are darling and extremely well made!

  • Where can you be found: PinupLifestyle.com: www.pinuplifestyle.com/profile/bettyred Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/pages/Betty-Red/127035790642329
  • 1 comment:

    Jenn @leftoverqueen said...

    Such a cool "getting to know you" post!