Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Custom Peacock Apron



Congratulations to Lisa Chen on winning 2010's Cupcake Provocateur design your own apron contest, sponsored by Bake and Destroy! Lisa designed a very whimsical peacock apron, that was certainly original, almost like a piece of art.

I thought our readers would like to see how the real life version looks like. I had a allot of fun bringing Lisa's design to life!

I can't wait to see the entries for this years competition (happening later this year)!!

8 comments:

Pricilla said...

It's really beautiful!

Cupcake Provocateur said...

Thank you Pricilla.... it was one of my favorite aprons that I have been asked to design. :)

The Secluded Tea Party said...

This is beautiful? Would you like to add it to the Aprons feature I have done on my blog recently? ...Would be happy to link it for you both...just email me a picture to use with some details of your websites/blogs etc and would love to link it and help you show it off!!
Miss Sue Flay xx

Lyns said...

You did a beautiful job WOW

Jenn @leftoverqueen said...

How cool! I love it!

Cynthia said...

Thank you everyone... for all the wonderful comments. Bringing Lisa's design to life was so much fun :)

Medifast Coupon said...

Love it, how pretty. Now I am inspired, lots of patterns running through my head now, thanks for the idea.

Close up! said...

It's awesome!
:)
You're incredible!
You're a really,really talented girl,Cupcake!